Skip to main content

Jose Mourinho declares he wants to stay at Manchester United for 15 years




In an exclusive interview with ESPN FC, Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho declared that he wants to stay at the club for 15 years and restore the stability of Sir Alex Ferguson's reign as manger at the Old Trafford.

He said: "I am ready for this,"

"I am ready for the next 15, I would say. Here? Yes, why not? I have to admit that it is very difficult because of the pressure around our jobs, everybody putting pressure on managers and things that people say -- that we have to win, but in reality only one can win and every year it is getting more difficult.

He went on to say:
"This club, for so many years, was Sir Alex,"

"People got used to it; people understood the great consequences of that stability. After David [Moyes] and Mr. [Louis] van Gaal, I come to my second year and hopefully I can stay and give that stability that the club wants. I will try, but again, I will have to try to deserve that, but that's what I try every day that I work."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilfried Bony completes Manchester City Move

Wilfried Bony has completed his big-money move from Swansea to Premier League champions Manchester City.The Ivorian striker, who is on international duty at the Africa Cup of Nations, joins Manuel Pellegrini's side for an nitial fee in the region of £25million with another £3m inadd-ons over four years. Bony, 26, has agreed a four-and-a-half year deal. He willwear the No 14 shirt worn previously by Javi Garcia. 'It’s a great feeling for me, it’s a big honour to be here and it’s a great challenge,' said Bony.

Blatter loses Appeal

credit: fox sports Former FIFA President Sepp Blatter has had his appeal to overturn his six-year ban from all footballing activities unsuccessful.

Samir Nasri out for a Month

       Samir Nasri could be sidelined for up to a month with a calf injury, Manchester                      City manager Manuel Pellegrini has announced.